Saturday, September 11, 2010

COOL SCRIPTURE!

I finished The Book of Mormon challenge with Nyk and mom! I was really shooting for 30 days, but ended up doing the goal of 40 days. I love that book! Nyk and mom are now addicted to reading it fast, but I am going back to my pondering/reading mode. :) This scripture in 4 Nephi really stood out to me! I don't recall ever noticing this phrase before but it is profound. Believers in Christ and worshipers of Christ--! How amazing! How deep. This is what I want to be for sure! It is one thing to believe in something, but to be a worshiper OF something, I had better show it through word, deed and thought.

Ali shared her RS lesson that she gave a while ago. It was amazing!! Click here to read her blog. Ali, thank you for posting it! I have thought over and over of the things you shared with me. Great truths!

Tomorrow is Sunday! Tonight is adult stake conference, I can't wait!