Saturday, May 4, 2013

VIRTUE OF KINDNESS


"Thank you" "Thank you" "Thank you"... the words out of a most gracious bride... No grumpiness, hurried attitude, just a lot of "thank yous" for everything offered to Ashylnn. 
   I watched her in and outside of the temple, her grace, her goodness, her kindness... truly she is an elect daughter of God. It was nearly 8 years ago when I was walking down the hall at the Deaf Ward in Provo, UT and I saw these twins. I had a fleeting longing to get the chance to work with them in YW's, but quickly repented and told the Lord I was happy with my allotment of awesome little sunbeam class I had. Little did I know that at the time they were not in young womans--but God had plans for them and I to be together! 
   I watched both of these women blossom, and as God took me from them and into a singles ward, I continued to watch them, with their awesome peers, lead and build up a whole ward! 
   What a sacred moment to be in the temple with Ashlynn today. Her journey opening up to being a wife and eternal compaion, and Ashley's journey pointing her towards the mission. 
   There are no words! I love these girls!


Happiness is a temple marriage and sealing!
I am grateful for the constant hand of the Lord not only in my life, but in all lives.