Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN

So today an angel a few years back was brought into moral life. This angel had many gifts: the gift of faith, the gift of happiness, the gift of trusting in the Lord, the gift to be a help meet, the gift to smile, the gift to calm contention, the gift to see the Lord's hand in everything, the gift of being a friend/mother/wife! There are not many who have all these qualities, but my mom sure does! She is an elect daughter of God. Chosen and preserved to be MY mother. Her kindness is deep and her charity never faileth. I hope I can be like here when I grow up!

Happy Birthday Mom! Wish you were here to give you a hug!! I love you!

...because you were born, I was able to be born! Thank goodness you had faith enough and trust in God to have a family! We love you!