Saturday, March 20, 2010

DAVID HAWKINS

Sooo... a few weeks has brought to pass some many amazing blessings into my life! For those of you who have had to chance to be around me recently, this picture pretty much sums up how I feel! Who could have ever thought that a girl could be this happy?!

My smile has been brought to you by a one Heavenly Father through the means of one of his choice sons--David Hawkins. I know I am going to have to share the long version later, but the short version life outline:
Grade school friends
He moved away to payson, but even through Jr high and Highschool we remained friends.
We reconnected shortly after my mission, but felt that things needed be done in "order".
Now-4 1/2 years later, God has brought David and I together causing huge wake size wrinkles in my face!
There are so many details! I told Bishop Larson, "Who could have thought a girl could smile so much?!"

I really can't stop smiling!

For those of you freaking a little out with the lack of details may your mind be put to rest with:

David loves God and wants to serve Him
He is a worthy priesthood holder
He is an optimist (which I love)
He is constantly looking for the sunshine in everything
He is kind
He is a natural cheerleader=meaning he cheers me on with whatever I tell him I need/have to do (this goes along with being positive)
He is faith filled
He loves the scriptures
He is a planner! And when doors and windows are shut he keeps planning and looks for an attic
He loves to have fun
He opens my door
He thinks I am beautiful
He calls me Bryn which I never thought could melt me, but it does every time
He loves the temple (he says Timp is his favorite, so we will have to work on that! ;) ha ha
He has an extremely cute dimple and good for you brown eyes
He loves his mom and sisters deeply
He's not a quitter
He smiles maybe more than I do!

I go back again to the first few things-- He loves God and wants to serve Him. And because He loves God, He is letting Jesus Christ be the author and finisher of his faith.

God brought me a priesthood hunk! And I am not complaining.

Here are a few pictures from my trip out to Colorado Springs this past week.

David did well to rememember that I am a sucker for beauty.
Yes Garb--he even got me to go on a hike! I know, I know! It looks like months of your mission request will be coming to pass. :)
David doesn't like this picture, but I just wanted to point out you just don't get much more of a happy girl than that!


I told you--priesthood hunk!

Meet Ron and Danielle. I was a little worried to meet one of David's best friend but Ron and Danielle put me to ease. What a great couple! I can't wait to get to know them better.
I still can't believe David was able to get me on top of that rock. I had to pretend I was on ground level... and yes I know it is not that high off the ground, but it was high enough to keep my heart racing! :D
This is David's great roommate Calvin. In all honesty I was quite nervous to meet him too because David had talked so highly of his roommate. Calvin didn't give me time to be nervous because he was so friendly. So there you have a little overview of David Hawkins!

He is a great guy! Can't wait for you all to meet him! Promise--you will love him!

I do!