Tuesday, November 2, 2010

EVEN IN THE DARK, GOD HAS A PLAN

Today the spirit world was privileged to receive fully one choice daughter of God. A woman of great faith, kindness, service, humor, fun, and love. An aunt that would let me make no bake cookies every week for months with her kids and when driving to a church to go sing, she let me pull over at least seven different times to shoot the eagle in the passing tree. Never mind that it was freezing outside. And never mind I made she and I late for the little program we were apart of. She just laughed at how exited I was to see an eagle. A woman that loved deeply and didn't let the world stress her out. Today the spirit world received Becky Cloward. An amazing wife/lover. A wonderful mother of four kids. I surely don't understand God's ways for they are not my own. But even in the Dark--God has a plan.

Oh you lucky spirit world... You just received our angel.
Love you Beck. Love you.