Monday, November 1, 2010

REJOICE, THE LORD IS KING

I have a habit of singing a hymn all the way through before saying my morning or night prayers. Today was "Rejoice, the Lord is King". In such a real personal way, this spoke to me and I wept. Lift up my head, Lift up my heart, and REJOICE. Today I am rejoicing in family ties. For good Aunts and Uncles in my life. For the gospel, for Jesus Christ and his never failing love--for me.

I went to go date the top of my hymn book to symbolize that the song was an answer to prayer... and then I looked at my watch. Today is 11.1.10. Exactly 7 years ago I was in the temple Timp Temple--taking out my endowments. I always try to go to the temple on my anniversary--but this week will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

... My heart is full. My head is lifted. And I AM rejoicing in MY King. Whatever God wants, His will be done.

But I do believe in miraculous miracles.