Friday, December 24, 2010

REJOICE!

My heart is so full. I have so much I would like to write about... all the miracles that have come into my life! This year has been filled. What a wonderful time to be alive! And all things are possible because a son was given, a king was born--lived, died and was resurrected to make a way. An atonement was preformed. My eyes have been wet this week. My family, the gospel of Jesus Christ, answered prayers, prayers that were "no", forgiveness, new friends, size 16, kindness, surprising relationships, temples, covenants, garments, Bishops, best friends, snuggles, morning jogs with an angel, saggy skin, understanding, The Book of Mormon, waterproof mascara, priesthood blessings, sealings, aunts and uncles, piano recital, moments alone, sweat, 30 inches, time with sisters, living with my best friends, laughter, seeing change, wanting change, hope, writing, truths, insights, time when I can study and ponder, food to eat, an earring stand, a plan, reassurances, confidence, light, 92 pounds, sister-in-laws=sisters, family scripture study, prayer, mysteries unfolded, for the guy who said something first :), belief, constant/consistent love. These are just a few of the many beauitful things that came in my 2010 year. I stand all amazed! My heart is full.

HE LIVES!!
Merry Christmas!