Thursday, March 24, 2011

AN ANGEL WAS BORN


Today an angel was born! I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my mother's mother and my father's mother--and their mothers and all the mothers that came together, chose Christ, came to earth and because of them and the choices they made, my mother on March 24th was born!

To know her is to love her. Cloudy days--no problem! Just invite my mom over for she is pure sunshine. Her heart has one course and she keeps her eyes single to HIS glory.

She is a woman of faith and integrity. Her motives and reasons for what she does and who she is - are pure.

She knew she wanted to have a family and took on motherhood with great courage and determination.

She is truly is our families sunshine! When Mother is around, everything is ALWAYS better!

To my mom, whom I love and hope to become more like-- I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday MOM! Thank you for being my angel! Thank you for teaching me the gospel! Thank you for loving Jesus Christ! Thank you for teaching me how to pray. Thank you for always believing in me--in all of us! We love you mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

PS. Thank GOODNESS God allows some of his choicest angels to be sent here to earth. I know angels are real for lots of reasons...! Biggest proof is I am related to one!