Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ONE YEAR OLDER!


My morning--Dad, mom and I all garthered around the phone to wish Nykki a Happy birthday.
US: Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you....
Nykki: Thanks! My birthday isn't until tomorrow, but thanks for the early birthday song!
US: Nyk, today is your birthday.
Nykki: Nope, it is tomorrow.
(Bryndi walks over to her wall calander and comes back to the phone)
Bryndi: Chick, today is the 15th--I am pretty sure you were born today, a long time ago, thus today is still your birthday.
Nykki: Pause... Carson! Did you know today was my birthday?! Chuckle Chuckle
US: Well glad we could call and remind you it is your birthday!

:) We will blame it on her being in the middle of her move, the baby that is almost done baking, and a lack of her morning chocolate! ;) ha ha

Chick-- I love you! I couldn't ask for a greater younger sis! And you couldn't ask for a greater middle sis! ;) ha ha, kidding! Wish I was there to give you a hug! I love you! Happy Birthday!

REMINDER: TODAY--IS your birthday! ;) ha ha

--Love forever- Brattney