Sunday, November 18, 2012

"...SHE FOUND IT WITHIN"

   So this is a follow up from the 1 a.m. coin and wilted celery post.
   My mom just sent me her impression... It is deep! And when I had a real moment to read her thought if you would have been a fly on my wall you would have heard me verbally say... "Whoa..!" (and yes, I am the only one here at the moment. :))
"As I was reading your lost coin analogy I had an insight. She lit the light (I assume prayed to get the light) to see/recognize it. She swept (as you said to get rid of or gave up her stuff) and then found her coin (that which was of great worth) in her house. She discovered it was in her house (her inner vessel that is housed w/in her mortal body) the God or light of Christ within her." --Judy Cloward (emphasis added by me and small tweaking from iphone text.)
Shut the front door! Intense! IF WE OURSELVES ARE LOST-- we hold up Christ and sweep out / search within ourselves until we find the "God" "Light of Christ" within us.... we search until we are found!!

Who would have thought the lost silver coin was/is/can be a story about being lost yourself... Oh love you Mom! Deep!

I LOVE Sundays!!!!!!!!!!

I am grateful for parents/Mothers/Fathers who know!