Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blessed Mailbox: home of the white envelope

   
Oct 6, 2012 ... (10:16 AM)
B: Rosa!!! did you just hear the news?!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
R: What news???
No I haven't, what happened?
B: Pres monson just announced boys can serve a mission starting 18 years old and girls can START SERVING/go on a mission at age 19!!!!!!!!
Oh my word! Oh my word! My whole body is filled with the spirit!!!
What a day what a day!
R: Are you serious!!!????? Ahhhh :DDDD
B: I know! I know! Oh my word! Felt still feel the truth and ahh of what he just announced!!
R: Bryndi, I'm crying at work
lol
M: Rosa--I thought of you the whole time of the announcment...And I was weeping. If anyone has been prepared to serve a mission it is you because your heart loves god!
That is if god tells you it is right for you.
R: Bryndi, I know I need to go. ... Honestly, i truly believe and feel this is an answer to my questions. Bryndi, I cannot hold back my tears and happiness ha ha
M: Rosa!! Go on a mission! As soon as you can! I am weeping ... I feel this was for you ...
For one who does not do a phone during General Conference --- this text conversation happened moments after President Monson made his announcement!

And now about 5 months later....


Rosa did Skype with her family. And afterwards everyone shared their testimony and love of not only the Gospel but also Rosa.

She has been preparing and patiently been FAITH filled for this moment.

She is ready!

She already IS one choice servant of the Lord!
And this servant--will be a CHOICE missionary!

Sister Rosa Maria Morales - April 17, 2013 - Nevada Reno Mission!

Love you girl!!

Happiness is seeing someone change--for/because of God.
I am grateful for white envelopes.