Sunday, March 24, 2013

DID YOU EVER SEE AN ANGEL?

 
To the woman who helped me learn to love sunsets and seek for morning light.... To the woman who is the example to all angels on how to be a cheerleader for those they love in the race of life....


 To the woman who loves and loves, and then loves some more without ever expecting anything in return.... the woman who will do anything to make you smile... who loves laughter--and when she laughs the heavens must rejoice with such an angelic tone...

To the woman who is constant and has a sure foundation.... a woman who's faith does not waver.... to the woman who taught me how to say my prayers and believe in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ... to the woman who is a role model for showing Christlike love... who taught me to care for the one... the woman who encourages, lifts where she stands and reaches out to those who are in despair... a woman that gives all and expects nothing in return...

A woman who's ears can come up with any part to any song... ears that although none of her family can quite do music in perfect pitch like she can--she still encourages us to sing and to rejoice in God through music... to the woman who had her love for baking, but graciously steps aside to be a sew-chef to the dreamboat in her life.... to the woman who bares with patience what the Lord entrusts her to do.... to the woman who could move a mountain, if she was asked to... 

To such a woman...

 She is my hero. She is my example. And I am striving to become more like she is.

(You now can't say, you haven't not seen an angel...
                                          for I have just showed you one!)


I  am grateful for mothers who know!
Happiness is being with YOU!