Friday, April 10, 2009

STATE OF HAPPINESS

It was an amazing night! I had the opportunity to go watch different dances/music from all over the world. The opening number was a barbershop of the Star Spangled Banner. My heart swelled with gratitude as they sang. The spirit was rich.

I know I was recently on the "He knows your state" kick--but tonight my mind has grasped onto a new state. He knows our state here--and in Mormon 7:7 we are told a bit of the state--there.

"And he hath brought to pass the redemption of the world, whereby he that is found guiltless before him at the judgment day hath it given unto him to dwell in the presence of God in his kingdom, to sing ceaseless praises with the choirs above, unto the Father, and unto the Son, and unto the Holy Ghost, which are one God, in a state of happiness which hath no end."

IF WE ARE GUILTLESS before him we will dwell and sing ceaseless praises with the choirs above--(So for all of you who don't like signing now, or don't feel the need, eventually if we do things right you will be singing there, so you might as well start here! ;) ) in the presence of Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. And all this is done in a never ending state of happiness! Like Brother Cherry loves to say, "REPENT NOW!!! And avoid the judgment day rush!" I need to set up my state here in such a way that I am prepared to live in the state there. Never ending happiness.

Thank goodness Heavenly Father never gives up on us!