Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



These words are for anyone with a mother heart out there! But most of all, to those women in my life that I look up to and hold has great examples...Happy Mother's Day! A special thanks goes to my Mom, I sure do love you! Thank you for having the courage to get married and raise a family. Thank you for teaching me about Jesus Christ, praying, the temple, and how to have faith/see miracles. I hope to be more like you when I grow up. To my aunts, I love you. To my sisters and sister-in-laws, I am so glad we are connected by temple covenants! To Patti, Ali, Jenna and all the other wonderful friends that have come into my life, I love you also! To a Heavenly Mother, who I don't remember, but I know is there...I pray I can be worthy to give you a hug some day. Thank you Heavenly Father for all these role model women/mothers in my life!

God is so good! My heart is full.