Saturday, April 21, 2012

In Honor of Sam






YOU DID IT!
How do you find an engineer among 300? Look for the one with the biggest and BEST smile of course! (Funny how for 30 mins I could not find where you were sitting, until I saw your smile! And yes, this happens to be a lucky shot! I kept clicking my camera hoping that when I finally did find where you were sitting, I would have captured your location. SUCCESS!) :D


If the smile didn't give away your location... surely being the ONLY ONE with a Mexico flag on top the cap did! I didn't notice this until you were getting ready to walk across the stage. Very clever Sam Garcia! What a way to "engineer" a way for your family to find you in the mist of the crowd! I am happy to see you are putting years of schooling to work already! ;) ha ha
 

No doubt your Mom and Dad were/are smiling from beyond the veil, but God sent two physical/earthly stand-ins on your big day! And your brother and sisters beamed as we talked about who you are and what you mean to them and us.

We love you SAM GARCIA! The future is yours! God is your strength! Faith is the key! Christ is the way! Seize the DAY!
CONGRATULATIONS!