Monday, April 23, 2012

CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO

I have a pretty big week ahead of me. Yesterday I thought to hit the 5:40am session today, because if I didn’t, I knew trying to go on Tues just might not happen. I woke up late (6am) and thought "I can't afford to go to the temple!" (This coming from knowing I had so much to do.) The spirit immediately impressed on my mind the thought, "You can't afford not to go." And of course I knew that was true. So I jumped up and ran to the temple. While passing my work with it’s empty parking lot, I thought about how much I could accomplish without anyone there--but I kept on driving. I ended up on the 7:20 session, and it was wonderful.


God is right… I can’t afford not to go! There is power and strength to be had. Sometimes I kick against the pricks. Thank goodness God knows not only how to work with/on me but he also won't give up on me! And I am sure thankful He doesn't.