Saturday, January 17, 2009

TOO MUCH FUN!




I hand an amazing last night with Marshyl's kiddos. Marshyl took my place on the company cruise, for which I am deeply indebted to, and as a thank you to him and a spoiling to me, Jen dropped off the kids at my place so we could have a little slumber party! The night was great! We did pizza, watched a movie, and made sugar cookies. Then it was off for some Book of Mormon Sculpting and play dough marbles on my kitchen floor. Meg came over, which I know my nephews were quite happy about!

The evening was great! And to top it off Afton and Kenzi said their prayers before crawling into bed. I was touched when both of them asked -- "Help Jesus to hear my prayer". Oh the pride of this Aunt for her brother & sister-in-law who teach their kids about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

Kenzi is not even three but she exercises all her faith by asking for Heavenly Father to please let Jesus hear her words... I stand all amazed.