Wednesday, February 10, 2010

THE WAY IS PREPARED...WALK THEREIN

The other day I came to my bedroom exhausted from the day. Although tired, God helped me open the scriptures and read through heavy eyes. I was touched and moved by Alma 41:8.

I have made a commitment to accomplish something pretty impossible based on my ability by the beginning of June. It will take nothing short of a miracle, and yet I feel it can be done. I read-
"...the way is prepared that whosoever will may walk therein and be saved."
I honestly don't see a way for this goal to be accomplished, but again, like He does so often, God sent me a scripture to rescue my soul from losing hope. My way is prepared, and I will walk therein! Ha, literally!

God is so good! I glory in His kindness in bringing about the Book of Mormon. In darkened days and when hearts are heavy, the light of it's pages pierces my soul and I am illuminated! And when days are already sunny and bright and my heart is light, I am lifted as the scriptures say on eagles wings with the truths therein!

So moral--your life can only get better--by reading, pondering, studying, and applying the truths and principles from/in The Book of Mormon! http://scriptures.lds.org/en/bm/contents

A way is prepared for each of us!

WALK THEREIN!