Thursday, July 5, 2012

I am grateful for...

*The Atonement of Jesus Christ
*Knowing that there is life after death
*That families can be together forever
*For temples
*Friends who work for temple recommends
*God's mercy/opening doors for couples to be sealed
*Being in the temple with a friend
*Family members who hug and love
*For a niece that by example taught me about excepting others and loving them
*For promptings followed
*For the pursuit of perfection
*For mercy and patience when I don't achieve perfection
*For understanding
*For kindness
*For a good pillow and perfect sleeping temperatures
*For birds 
*For out of the blue, random comments that save me
*For The Book of Mormon and what reading it does for my life
*For time spent with my parents
*Hugs from my brothers
*Sister-in-laws who love unconditionally and with no reason
*Sisters who help missionaries
*For books on CD
*For Caption Moroni's reminder of what title should be raised on my tower
*For forgiveness
*For prayer
*For fasting
*For people who are okay not being seen as perfect
*For new beginnings
*For rain
*For unity
*For compassion
*For hope
*For inspired desires and grace to achieve them
*Jesus Christ
*For my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
*For braces
*For smiles and smiling
*For covenants
*For men and women who serve and fight for countries, what is right, and their homes/loved ones
*For missionaries
*For my mission
*For companions
*For my eternal companion, wherever he may be
*God's love
*For the relief suffering
*For faith that is granted
*For the powers of heaven 
*Worthy priesthood barers
*The sacrament
*People who serve
*For those who do and have a desire to do their duty
*Friends, my friends
*Answered prayers
*Anyone who shares their talents
*Tithing
*Repentance
*Food storage
*For being prepared to be prepared
*Families
*For MY family
*For testimonies
*For obedience
*For journals
*Mo-tab music
*A memorized hymn
*Kneeling
*For clothes that fit
*For gas in the car
*LIFE
*For knowing the answers to these questions:
   -Where I came from?
   -Why am I here?
   -Where will I go after I die?
*For peace--HIS peace