Thursday, September 6, 2012

Humbled


This happens several times a year, when big events come up for work, and I am in awed by all those I work with. I seriously can't accomplish my tasks without all my projects having to hit the plates of a handful of my co-workers. In the craziness of that last few weeks, I have had moments like yesterday and today when I am just simply overwhelmed with gratitude. I truly can't accomplish my job/tasks/projects without the help/touch/assistance of so many other departments. It is very humbling, and tonight as I plug away, President Monson's quote came to my mind... my eyes are wet. I am humble with the goodness that surrounds me. In a very, very small way, is this a feeling that the Savior feels when we choose to serve Him? With consuming thoughts of gratitude for those who serve me so freely... is this just but a taste/glimps into the Savior's feelings for me when I try to serve Him...?  Wow.

Hill shared this with me tonight. She said it was her new favorite song. I have had it on repeat all night, and the lyrics are awesome! Thanks Hill. I guess it has been around for a few years, but I can't recall hearing it before.


I am grateful for red headed friends who give great hugs!