Monday, September 3, 2012

"Praise our good loving God, His faithfulness endues forever."

In response to an email I sent a dear friend asking if she was okay after a fire at her daughter's place on top of a handful of other hard things she has had to deal with...this was her response to my question.
Were it not for my faith in the Living God, and were it not for the POWER of the Holy Spirit at work in me, I am not sure I could have survived this year and remained a loving, caring, committed, hopeful, positive, productive, loving person. 
Thankfully, "...not I but Christ who live in me..."  has given me perspective without measure and wisdom beyond my years and circumstances.  

Praise our good loving God, His faithfulness endues forever.
This friend and I do not share the same religions views, but our love for the Savior, Jesus Christ and our belief in Him=one and the same! I was touched by her undaunted spirit and trust in God.

Amen Virginia! Thank you for the beautiful reminder you have set.

"Praise our good loving God, His faithfulness endues forever!"
I am grateful for sisters!