Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Day 6 - Air Hugs #GiveThanks

 My daughter can be such a thoughtful little girl. For a while, I would leave at 5:30 p.m. to go to water aerobics. She would hear me going to the front door and as I would be closing the front door she would come running from there dinner and she would give me a hug or run to show me an I love you sign. 🤟🏼 Sweetheart! 

Today she finished her lunch and got down to go take her nap. I turned around to find her giving my legs a hug and she hugged Daddy... and then not able to get back up in the booth with her brother she said, "TK, air hug!" And he and she proceeded to send each other air hugs. Then her happy little self said goodbye and ran down to her nap. When she is happy, she is sunshine! And she freely gives away love--and so easily. She can be very, very thoughtful.


                                                     Happinesis: SLEEP and bedtime!