Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Divine Role of Women


So for Mother's Day, I just have to say how thankful I am for all the women in the past and now living, and who will yet live on the earth, who once chose God's plan and Jesus Christ and are again choosing to live His plan in mortality. To the woman who have been blessed with families, and those who do it vicariously through actions... how grateful I am for the women in my life. The top of the list being my own amazing mother! (She is the one if you can't tell, keeps the sunshine where it should be--smack in the middle of EVERYONE'S lives!) I love you mom!

To my friends who's mother's have passed on... this talk is amazing speaking about those beyond the veil and gives choice info about others on the other side... click here to read.

To those who didn't know their Mother, claim hold of all the mother's in the past, even our Heavenly one, who helped shape the world for us to live in!

To Mothers: check out the Mary video on LDS.org
To Fathers: Check out the 2nd video on LDS.org

Oh a day for rejoicing in women!

I love you mom!

Happy Mother's Day