Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"HAMMER"! :)

Dear Mr. Hammer,

This made me think of you. :) "...God is faithful. Through the Holy Spirit, He will speak to our minds and hearts concerning the path we should follow during each segment of our lives." --President Uchtdorf

I LOVE the word each! :)  That's a direct promise! You are in my prayers! I hope you are happy. God loves you, not that you didn't know that, but in case you wanted/needed a reminder. Being for Him, is worth any sacrifice. Hope your Book of Mormon is getting littered with fresh impressions. DON'T forget to take pictures in the Sacred Grove so I can live vicariously through those pictures! I will hold you to your promise. :D If I had your address I would send you fun surprises in the mail! HINT HINT! :) ha ha

Love, a friend that hasn't/won't forget,

Bryndi